Branding and Online presence in a Flash!
TRE is a start-up manufacturing rep firm that markets complex motion control and power electronics systems. They work with the engineering teams that design cool things like AGVs (Autonomous Guided Vehicles).
Business Challenge: Client had been successful getting into several contract pipelines that big. Here’s the call we got at the end December:
“It looks like we’re poised to screw up and sell some stuff. Can we look like we’re in business for real, and look like we are good at it and plan to stick around. Can you do by the end of January?”
- Benchmarked competition and supplier sites
- Established key themes around Expertise, Trust, and Integration Capability
- Created a quick, clean brand building off of primary color selections from client (which mercifully were not bad)
- Configured WordPress site instance, and used the actual CMS to show wireframing via WebEx for approvals
- Wrote copy in line with page builds, creating image assets and optimizing image files as needed
- Linked all supplier sites, added web forms and added CTA’s on every page
- Set up Google Analytics
- Populated blog with starter posts
- Did Facebook and LinkedIn company pages – added posts from blog
Went live and tested in about three weeks. They look like they’re “in the game all the way” now!